Thursday, February 18, 2010

OT Night : K-k-koka noodles

OT nights suck. I don't get paid. I work my butt off. And no one buys me dinner. Ever. And so tonight I wandered off into the nearby supermarket to bring some nourishment back to the office in the form of instant noodles.

Alright I admit it, I kinda really like instant noodles and the only reason why I don't eat them often is because of the high MSG levels, the sodium and overall you really shouldn't be eating anything that can be cooked in 3 minutes with just hot water. Even instant soup isn't all that good for you. But tasty.

I normally eat Nissin brand chicken flavoured cup noodles, my favourite. Beef or Bulalo flavour in the Philippines when I'm there. And in Japan.. well. Too many and too weird.

Today though, I got Koka. Never tried Koka. Why no Nissin? Chicken flavour was out of stock and so was mushroom chicken. So Koka for me.



Yay. Chicken flavour, no MSG! But still no good for you; just the lesser of several evils. I added the powder, the dead veggie bits and water and left it to steep.



Um. Tasty, hot and veggielicious, only when you're hungry. Which I was. At $1.40 a bowl it's not too bad for a quick meal before getting back to work.

I must be bored, writing about my bowl of cup noodles. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment